LEAD HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Lead Hill Elementary Mission Statement:
Lead Hill Elementary School believes in the uniqueness of each student. Our mission is to create a safe learning environment that empowers all students to make wise choices and meet the challenges of the future through excellence in education.
Goals to achieve mission:
1. We will attend relevant professional development and inservice.
2. We will provide a safe and healthy learning environment.
3. We will encourage parental/community involvement.
4. We will incorporate Tiger Pride and character education.
5. We will accommodate student learning styles through differentiation.
6. We will utilize new and changing technologies.
Please click on the e-mail addresses to contact teachers
7:45 Teachers in Classrooms that are not on other duty.
7:55- 11:00 Begin Morning Work
Language Arts Block/Math
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch
11:30 - 12:00 Physical Activity (Have students back in Classrooms by 12:00)
12:00 - 1:39 Remediation / Science
1:00 Snack (Kindergarten Only)
1:30 - 2:22 Pull -outs
2:22 - 2:55 Social Studies
3:00 -Release Car Riders
3:10 -Release Bus Students
3rd-6th Grade Schedules
7:45-8 Starter Work
8-11:25 Math/Literacy Blocks
12-12:40 ORA, Pee-Wee Ball, Band
1:30-2:30 Science/Social Studies Block
***School Supply List ***
♦♦♦ The Lead Hill Schools will be buying all school supplies this year ♦♦♦
|Lead Hill Elementary Teachers|
Lead Hill Elementary School