My name is Stephanie Huddleston. I am the high school math teacher here at Lead Hill High School. I graduated from Arkansas State University in May 2011 and this is my first year teaching at the Lead Hill High School. I am very excited for this year and I look forward to helping my students make great strides in their academics this year. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please return EOC Prep class forms.
1st hour--9th grade Algebra 1
4th hour--Algebra 2
5th hour--8th grade Algebra 1
7th hour--Algebraic Connections
Important Tutoring Information:
Tuesdays - EOC Prep Class for Alg I and Geom students
Thursdays - KOL for all students needing help
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays - I will stay after school by request only
Needs List for students in Mrs. Huddleston’s class
1. A three-ring binder with dividers (for daily notes, vocabulary, and homework)
*Spiral notebooks are fine as long as the paper can be ripped out neatly without the mess on the side.
2. Plenty of loose leaf paper (for daily notes, homework, quizzes, projects, etc.)
3. Plenty of #2 pencils (for homework, quizzes, tests, etc.)
4. A couple of black or blue pens (for grading and projects)
5. 1 scientific or graphing calculator (for general everyday use and calculator access at home)
*A scientific calculator can be bought at Wal-mart for $10 or less.
6. Extra large or Jumbo book cover or paper book cover (brown paper grocery sack work great and be decorated)